What a fantastic day!
Thank you to Glyn Rowett and to everyone who helped with the planning and organisation of such a fantastic event. Vince and his team had the golf course in great condition with numerous compliments from those who played. The food was excellent so special thanks to Lesley and all the Bar and Restaurant staff, and thanks to Andy for his help in providing such lively entertainment from Russ n Roll! St Austell Golf Club is buzzing again!
Golf Results :-
The President’s Invitation Day took place today with teams of 4, including visitors, playing a Stableford with two scores to count.
With a halfway house on the 9th and lovely weather the day was a great success.
The results are below:-
- Nick Isbell, Andy Rogers, Lee Tomlin & Adrian Armstrong – 88 pts
- Keith Baker, Ed Gard, Simon Palmer & Mark Davitt – 85 pts
- Mark Jago, Mandi Jago, Gary Johns & Micky Paull – 81 pts
- Steve Burt, Carl Phelan (Carlyon Bay), Richard Dormund (Carlyon Bay) & Colin Sobey (Looe) – 80 pts c/b
- Simon Harper, Gary Hooper, Trevor Robinson & Andy Rowe (Looe) – 80 pts c/b
- P J Lund, Ewan Warren, Terry Coplin & Damian Burgess – 80 pts c/b
- Steve Meakin, Jim McKenzie (Merlin), K Jones (Visitor) & K Oliver (Visitor) – 80 pts c/b
See pictures below for a flavour of the day: –