The team would very much like to invite all members to attend our Christmas Disco Party Night on Saturday 16th December at 7pm. DJ Allan Cross who did our Vice-Captains night disco will be back to get us all dancing and enjoying good company.
Our Christmas Menu is as follows: –
- Homemade Winter Vegetable Soup with Roasted Vegetable Crisps & Crusty Roll
- Silky Chicken Liver Pate served with Melba toast, Homemade Chutney & Garnish
- Traditional Prawn Cocktail with a Spiced Marie Rose sauce, served with Granary Bread
- Traditional Roast Turkey with all the trimmings
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire pudding
- Sea Bass served with a Crispy skin on a bed of Wilted Spinach and Baked Cherry tomatoes
- Mushroom, Cranberry & Brie Wellington
All served with Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables
- Steamed Christmas Pudding served with Brandy Sauce
- Homemade Luxury Chocolate Torte
- Homemade Orange & Cranberry Bakewell
3 Courses – £20, 2 Courses £16
Please contact the club on firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 01726 74756 for further details and to book your places.
Names can also be put on the list in the club