There were 104 entries with 15 clubs represented from as far away as Nottingham and Saddleworth. Those out early got rather wet but the weather improved as the day went on.
Thanks to all the helpers, Barry Ross as starter, Pansy, our raffle queen and a very big thank you to Ann & John Sweet who were there all day taking the entries and ensuring everything ran smoothly. Particular thanks also to Brenda Marsh for her artistic prize envelopes.
The catering all day was excellent and again thanks to Lynn and her team and the bar staff. Many great compliments were received about the condition of the course so thanks to all the green staff for their hard work.
The results – all St Austell unless otherwise shown.
- Elaine & Simon Harper – 43 pts
- Julie & Peter Bradbury (Porthpean) – 42 pts c/b
- Lesley & Paul Upperton (Budock Vean) – 42 pts c/b
- Annie & Alan Lund – 42 pts c/b
- Jackie Knight & Brian Osborne – 42 pts c/b
- Sue Pill & Dave Kitt – 42 pts
- Bev & Gary Sullivan (Porthpean) – 41 pts c/b
- Daphne Bunt & Stan Carter – 41 pts c/b
- Jackie & Jim Oliver (Porthpean) – 41 pts
Best Visitors not in main prizes
Ann & Will Mee (Porthpean) – 39 pts